A virtual assistant (or VA) is kind of like a little miracle maker.
In short, a virtual assistant provides online assistance to a business/individual. They are usually specialists in their field and have skills, preferences, and niches they work in.
This means that there’s a lot of scope for a wide variety of tasks virtual assistants can offer. If you excel at something (almost anything, really), you can probably make a living as a virtual assistant. Likewise, if you’re a business owner with some quirky business needs and unsure of how to get the help you need – there’s probably a VA out there who can help.
Here are 100 services you can provide as a virtual assistant, you can do any combination of the below – so don’t feel defined by the categories!
* and this list is by no means exhaustive!
General Admin Virtual Assistant
Being a general virtual assistant is a specialty in and of itself!
This type of VA is usually very organized, efficient, and a great communicator.
Types of tasks a general VA might work on:
- Email management
- Data entry
- Calendar organization
- Appointment making
- Answering support tickets
- File management
- Make and receive phone calls
- Personal errands (buy flowers, order take-out, etc)
- Travel booking
- Basic bookkeeping
- Creating SOPS
- Creating form templates
- Taking meeting minutes
- Following up on late payments
Real Estate Virtual Assistants
Real estate VAs are, you guessed it, specialists in the real estate industry. Real estate is actually one of the busiest careers out there. Often realtors complain about not having any time for themselves since they’re conforming to other people’s schedules so often.
Types of tasks a Real Estate VA might work on:
- Posting ads on Facebook, Craigslist, Gumtree, etc
- Making contact with potential renters and buyers with relevant properties
- Real estate data scraping
- Making morning reports on latest trends
- Property research and reports
- Organizing meetings
- Organizing open houses
- Following up with potential clients
Writers & Bloggers Virtual Assistant
Virtual assistants who love of writing can work providing website content and blog maintenance for clients. They might also offer copywriting alongside their VA services.
Types of tasks a Writers & Bloggers VA might work on:
- Ghostwriting blog posts
- Creating social media posts
- Writing regular newsletters
- Podcast show notes
- Uploading blogs to websites
- Formatting blogs
- Blog comment maintenance and moderation
- Editing blog posts
- Grant proposals
- Letter writing
- Podcast scripts
- Press releases
- Resume writing
- Website and sales page copywriting
I don’t recommend you know even a fraction of all of these tasks.
In fact, at Digital Nomad Kit we train you to develop a few key services that make best use of what you’re already good at and to start selling services to people in your existing network!
Want to know how? Join the next 5 Day VA Challenge, it’s totally free!