Unsubscribe from their email list if you’re not really interested:
- Clear up your inbox, you big mess!
- How would you like to pay for people to be on your list who don’t care about what you’re doing?
- While you’re at it, run a re-engagement campaign of your own list and delete all your cold subscribers too 😉
Cite people, ideas and organizations that have helped or inspired your work:
- It makes people feel good and encourages them to keep going.
- They’ll remember you and likely reciprocate the shout out or be at your service in another way later down the line.
Good manners should extend into business
About the Author
Hannah Dixon is a Business Mentor and Strategist who has helped over 8000 millennials create location independent lifestyles through freelancing & entrepreneurship. After 10 years of continuous travel, she is considered a “digital nomad thought leader” and an expert in all things virtual assistance. She talks on stages internationally on topics such as 'Embracing Your Weird', Ethical Outsourcing, Digital Nomad Life and Freelancing. You can usually find Hannah in a hammock eating a burrito.